Monday, October 4, 2010

No longer attempting to reach a high level of internet fame and relevance. When I have my vision and seriously brilliant idea that will change the [WORLD] wide webs, Ill let yall know.

Even though I never had any, I am at a loss for creative viral internet memes/shit to take this to a serious level. I've been thinking, well maybe I'll just start a strictly music blog. But everyone has a music blog. So what the fuck can I do, seriously? Television reviews, Movie reviews? I don't watch much TV and don't see too many Movies. So I don't know. I'm not even sure this will be read. But I like to write and share music. I am sick of facebook and have only one follower on twitter. So I will write and share here, in a tiny, far away corner of cyberspace. I will attempt to make my next post more relevant via philosophy, psych, spiritually, Worldly, hip, relatable shit. I am no longer attempting to reach a high level of internet fame and relevance. At this time I am withdrawing all my efforts for viral recognition. Just gonna be myself and share some poetry and music for this post. When I have my vision and seriously brilliant idea that will change the [WORLD] wide webs, I'll let yall know.

Casiokids - Topp Stemning På Lokal Bar (double CD) by Popfrenzy
A BAND FROM NORWAY. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY R SINGING BOUTS CAUSE I DONT SPEAK NORWEGIAN. THAT IS THE BEAUTY OF MUSIC, U DONT NEED 2 UNDERSTAND LYRICS TO ENJOI THE UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE.

Is there anybody out there? Are u in are u in there? Can u hear me screaming from behind these walls? Will this chemical carry through this rise and fall. Hypocritical clouds blacked em out paranoid all along. Nobody told or asked me. I'm the one that chose to write this fucking song. For the people tell me I gotta take one for the team, for the book tells me I got to love thy enemy. I try real hard and look real deep but I cant see any good in thee. This is starting to freak me out. Im talking with 3 other people. All alone these conversations I fear. My eyes open and I realize, I'm the only one hear. I see someone sitting right over there. I don't recognize him but I know that he's here. Could it be the lack of sleep, could it be the caffeine. Na, I think it's my starving heart tripping on gasoline. Lost all I ever loved and awoke to find that it wasn't just a dream. Reincarnate your bad decisions, turn them into good intentions. Make yourself feel better. Tell them not to read my letter. Isolation tiny spaces drawing blood. Internal nation basis for a euphoric flood. Disconnect to reconnect the faces in the mud. When I go I take it slow. If u wanna know... I'll b hiding in mExIcO.


2 comments:

  1. we may exit different doors
    slam the locks home with a satisfying click
    maybe you peep the street rain slick
    roll jeans high so they wont stick
    in your spokes

    I may wistfully wish for a smoke
    slide into my dope suburban whip
    maybe I was "seriously hip" once
    maybe i wasnt

    a million years ago i was relevant
    "killin" it
    destroying the social scene
    ravin with the tweens
    makin it with the gothic queens
    leading their men on ropes

    does that date me?
    do you hate me?
    alternative entropy
    brainwaves spinning scenes of domesticity
    wedded bliss and me
    is the wisdom enough currency
    to give up the dream?

    Im not cruising to lollapalooza
    blasting tracks on my sassy Cassio
    danking out to flaming men in the desert
    ska dancing to Karen O

    still rock the fleet foxes
    chair dance to mark ronson
    make the playlists lamestreamers lay claims to
    maybe im still relevant
    on the internet
    and maybe you are too

    ReplyDelete
  2. write more/more often pls

    ReplyDelete