Thursday, December 16, 2010

Seriously Hip's 10 on 10. Pt. 1 Videos

It marks that time of the year when every news outlet, every blog, every popular magazine, every music source and everyone else comes out with a list.  The best and the worst of the year.  Being that seriously hip is hip as shit, I decided to hop on the wagon.  Seriously hip has decided to share with its readers our favorite albums, singles, and videos of this year. These lists are nothing but my opinions which I gathered after opening my ears and eyes.  Allowing music to stimulate my senses and penetrate my emotions.  This is part 1 of a three part series.


This is what's up, check it yo!  "2k10, the year I was born, thank u God." -SRSLY HIP- 

10.


9.


8.


7.


6.


5.


4.


3.


2.


1.


I decided to leave out any descriptions or reviews.  That would mean I would need to put even more time and effort into something that most people will probably just skim over because they have already seen the videos or they just don't care.  Thanks anyways......


Welcome back 2 the "free world" via 'fresh air' & the interwebs mister Assange....

2 comments: